Taxpayer funded propagandists.
UPDATE: The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs(MFA) attacks the whistle blower instead of the root of the problem. (NIJ blog)
For the MFA it is apparently more severe that the director of Palestinian Media Watch has an address the Norwegian government disapproves of, than Norwegian tax money going to reward the men and women who deliberately and with pride have killed Jews – the more killed the greater the reward. The attack on Itamar Marcus is very undignified.
- Eide does not say a word about how before the intifada, Israel helped the Palestinians to improve their economy.
- No mention of any Palestinian leadership culpability for any of the failures connected to the Oslo peace process
- The intifada degraded their economy.
- The direct role of political violence in place of direct negotiations to solve workable problems
- The role of Islamic/Muslim antisemitism has played in inciting the Arabs to maintaining a high level of hatred for Jews in general
- The inclusion of anti-Israel rhetoric within schoolbooks, making it very unlikely that the P.A. is preparing its people for an eventual peace with Israel
- Nor of any of the incitment against Israel within its state media, TV and radio prgramming.
Norway has also in recent years poured money directly into the Palestinian budget. PalestiniansSalam Fayyad has received 300 million a year directly into the national wallet since he became prime minister.